Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What is My Married Life Like? Soppy, by Philippa Rice, Gets it Bang On.

I grew up with anime.  In particular fighting robots, transforming aliens, martial arts masters with supernatural powers - you get the picture.  Rarely am I interested in a comic or illustration that isn't somehow tied into one of the themes above, but Soppy, by Phillppa Rice, was so charming in its simple and quiet way I instantly became a fan.

People often ask, how is my married life?  What do you guys do?  The answer is we enjoy each other's company and enjoy being together - sometimes doing nothing, really.  The wife thought Soppy was a perfect illustration of our days and nights together.  And it really is.  I just thought I'd share.  Click each pic to enlarge.


























No comments:

Post a Comment